- 1pc Okuma Wave Power 662M Spinning Rod (2020 model)
- 1pc Okuma Aria Spinning Reel ARIA-30SV
- 1pc Mazuzee Sea Storm 8X Braid Line 100m(0.18mm)
Okuma Wave Power 662M Spinning Rod (2020 model)
Okuma Wave Power Rod is designed to match Okuma Aria spin reels, featuring fast action, 24T GT blank construction, and 3 Split EVA handle to reduce the weight and good balance.
- 24T GT blank construction
- Fast action
- Stainless steel frame SIC guides
- 3 Split EVA handle to reduce the weight and good balance
- Graphite cushions reel seat
- Telescopic version available
- Designed to match Okuma Aria spin reels
Okuma Aria Spinning Reel ARIA-30SV
Okuma Aria Spinning Reels stand out a simple style through the color scheme of black and white and the latest Okuma body design. The reel equips with CFR(cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology), precision machine cut brass pinion gear, LCS line control spool that makes casting smoother, stainless steel bail wire. Aria is a reel for general purpose and a good choice to start fishing.
New to the Okuma family are the Aria spinning reels. Great reel for the budget minded angler, all wrapped up into a compact body design. The Aria reels feature multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag washers for a smooth output of line, as well as a one ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability. With its corrosion resistant graphite frame, side plates, and Cyclonic Flow Rotor, as well as machined aluminum anodized spool, the reel looks and feels sturdy.
Mazuzee Sea Storm 8X Braid Line 100m(0.18mm)
- Silky smooth
- Super strong
- Ultimate knot strength
- Long casting distance
Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology (CFR)
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
LCS Line Control Spool
Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip makes the reel lighter, corrosion-resistant, durable and smoother when casting.
Stainless Steel Bail Wire
Makes the reel more durable, strength and corrosion-resistant.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
||Line Retrieval||Monoline Capacity||Max Drag||Bearings|
||5.0:1||220 g||70 cm||
0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130 mm
||Test in lb
||Test in kg|