New to the Okuma family are the Aria spinning reels. Great reel for the budget minded angler, all wrapped up into a compact body design. The Aria reels feature multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag washers for a smooth output of line, as well as a one ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability. With its corrosion resistant graphite frame, side plates, and Cyclonic Flow Rotor, as well as machined aluminum anodized spool, the reel looks and feels sturdy.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag washers
- 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Rotor Equalizing SystemPrecision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.
||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130
||0.30/240, 0.35/170, 0.40/125|