Okuma AZORES spinning reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. With the proven power features and the patented interior design, AZORES is much more durable, strong and smoother than the competition..
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Multi-disc, Carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum security
- Azores-40 size only features the Quick-Set anti-reverse function
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, High density gearing
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum body, sideplate and rotor
- MSS: carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Machined aluminum handle arm for added strength
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
High Performance BearingThe bearings are more than 10 times more resistant to saltwater than standard stainless steel bearings and even outlast the angler himself.
Mechanical Stabilizing SystemPatented design stabilizes the spool shaft at 3 key stress points to eliminate flex under pressure - reel is more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.
Corrosion Resistant CoatingOffer exceptional anti-corrosive properties compared to standard gears, with a coating of corrosion X HD to all internal and external parts.
AlumiLite Frame ConstructionProvide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum cast ability and ultimate durability.