Specifically designed for saltwater use, the Cedros spinning reels feature Okuma’s LITECAST® construction design, Dual Force Drag System for extreme stopping power and our proprietary High Density Gearing with a special corrosion resistant coating. Combine this with a high-speed gear ratio and a customized aluminum handle and you have one of the best saltwater jig fishing reels on the market.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Rigid and corrosion resistant LITECAST® construction
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Dual anti-reverse: Quick-Set and ratchet system
- Manual bail trip function for ultimate reliability
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Machined aluminum, screw-in handle arm
LITECAST® Construction DesignOkuma's LITECAST® construction design is 15% lighter than former Azores reels while maintaining maximum strength and durability.
Dual Force Drag SystemDFD incorporates both surfaces of the spool to maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Mounted in the top of the spool and protected by the Hydro Block system is a multi-disc felt drag system that works in conjunction with a secondary drag system that is mounted under the spool. Even pressure is applied to both surfaces of the spool for maximum stability and significantly increased drag output compared to traditional single drag systems.
Gearing Stabilization DesignUltimate pinion stability for prefect main gear adjustment : super smooth gearing feeling and high durability.
||0.25mm/280, 0.30/185, 0.35/130