The Limited Edition Tactical Green Ceymar Spinning and Baitfeeder reels deliver stunning engineering that the Ceymar series has come to be known for. With its ultra-lightweight, aggressively ported spool and rotor in black on matte tactical green styling, the Ceymar TG makes a statement on the water. Backing up the fierce look is a core of excellence: an 8-bearing system including Quick-Set anti-reverse, machined aluminum spool, Blade Body Design, forged aluminum handle, EVA handle knobs, and up to 22-pounds of max drag. Available in sizes 500, 1000, 3000, and 4000 sizes for spinning models, and 500 and 1000 sizes for bait feeder models. Ceymar takes on all mid to heavy-duty applications.
- Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag washers
- 7BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant body, sideplate and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- On/Off auto trip baitfeeding system on TGF models
- Rigid, metal handle design for maximum stability
- Lightweight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Increase air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
|Braid Line Capacity
||200/6 (0.22), 160/8 (0.25), 110/10 (0.30)
||270/8 (0.25), 190/10 (0.30), 170/12 (0.32)