Okuma Epixor rods feature 30/36-Ton carbon, ultra-light, slim and balanced blanks and unique use of Bopp (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) blank protect film from damage, during use and transportation. The Okuma Epixor Rod is a slim, lightweight and well balanced spinning rod that covers a wide range of spinning situations.
The rod is built using a unique BOPP blank protection film. BOPP stands for Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene and is a two way stretch film that protects the carbon blank from damage during use and transportation. The blanks are incredibly tough with a slim diameter and light weight. The carbon is a mixture of 30 and 36T for maximum durability and the handle is made from AAA grade cork for a superior grip and comfort. The reel seats are light in weight with an ergonomic touch design and the guides have a coil control system to help produce longer casts and reduce tangles. The Okuma Epixor Rod is supplied with a cloth bag for transportation and is available in a wide range of models for you to choose from our drop down menu.
- Unique use of Bopp (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) Blank protect Film.
- Bopp are a 2 way stretch film, which protect the carbon blank from damage, during use and transportation.
- Bopp can be recycled.
- 30/36-Ton carbon, ultra-light, slim and balanced blanks.
- Seaguide XO anti-tangle 316-stainless steel guides.
- Zirconium guides inserts reduce friction from braided lines.
- Unique light weight ergonomic touch blank reel seats.
- AAA cork quality handles.
- Durable rubber cork end cap for the balance.
- Luxury velvet rod bag.
- High-quality glass/graphite construction
- Reinforced carbon wrapping with Okuma decal for added strength
- Durable EVA handle and grip with gold trim
|Lure/Jig Weight||19-56 g|